Cassie and Chris are such a darling couple! It was fantastic being a part of their big day and being their Mesa wedding photographer.
Cassie and Chris have had a bit of a long-distance relationship, since Chris is in the Air Force. They hadn’t seen each other for awhile and you could see how happy they were to be together!
They were married on the roof of the Arizona Museum of Natural History. It was nice up there and quite interesting walking through dinosaurs to get there. We had a fun time walking around downtown Mesa for their photos. We even went and visited the Mesa Arts Center. There were some fabulous spots!
After they were married, the party started on the roof. The DJ did a fabulous job and had a few games. The Newlywed Game was quite entertaining! Also, this was the first time I’d seen gourmet baked potatoes at a wedding and they were delicious!
Cassie and Chris were sent off with bubbles and paper airplanes. It was great being their Arizona wedding photographer! I wish them the best!
Here are all the fantastic vendors who helped for their big day:
– Wedding Venue – Arizona Museum of Natural History
– Wedding Coordinator/Planner – Wisegirl Weddings
– Florist – Covet Florals (Celeste Gillespie)
– Cake – Sassy’s Bakery and Cafe
– Decorations – Cassie’s mom
– Caterer – Later Tater food truck
– Dress – Suzanne’s Bridal (Brand- Sweetheart)
– Officiant – Andrew White (family)
– DJ/Band – DJ Randy K