My husband met Jeremy through work and it was a pleasure that they chose us to capture their big day! It was so fun to be Kristyn and Jeremy’s Peoria wedding photographer.
The happy couple was married at Old Town Reception and Event Center in Peoria. It was a beautiful place and the entire evening took place outside.
Kristyn and Jeremy were married under a beautiful gazebo and I caught the groom tearing up a few times! I always love to see that. We had some fantastic locations and light for the family and couple shots. Having enough light always makes a photographer happy!
The party took place right next to the ceremony location under a big tent. It was a great time filled with good food, toasts, dancing, cake and the bouquet and garter toss.
Kristyn and Jeremy were an amazing couple to work with and I enjoyed all the time I was able to spend with them. It was great being their Arizona wedding photographer! I wish them many years of happiness!
Here are all the fantastic vendors who helped for their big day:
– Wedding Venue – Old Town Wedding and Event Center
– Wedding Coordinator/Planner – Sarah Butler
– Florist – Handmade silk flowers
– Cake – Nothing Bundt Cakes
– Decorations – Handmade
– Caterer – Time Square Italian Restaurant
– Dress – David’s Bridal– Melissa Sweet
– Officiant – Steve Thompson
– DJ/Band – Steve Thompson
– Other – Wedding invitations designed by: Etsy-ThePrintCafe
– Save the date designed by: Printing Solutions AZ
– Hair – Salon Surreal