Gabi and Daniel were my first Arizona wedding! They are such a fun, beautiful couple. I was so thrilled to be their Phoenix wedding photographer.
Gabi and Daniel were married at her father’s church. The ceremony was extra special because Gabi’s father and uncle were the ones officiating. I caught the father of the bride tearing up, it was so cute!
After the ceremony there were many hugs, kisses and laughs. The only bad thing was all our light was gone! So, their couple shots were in almost complete darkness. Not ideal, but they’re so adorable, we got good shots anyway.
The reception was at the ASU Kerr Cultural Center. Wow, was that a cool place! I want to go back and take photos outside in the daytime!
It was a fabulous party full of great food, dancing, toasts and the traditional garter and bouquet. However, Daniel had a lot of fun with the garter toss. He came out with a flashlight on his head and started stretching like he was going to run a marathon. It was great!
Gabi and Daniel were fantastic to work with, as well as the other vendors. It was fantastic being their Arizona wedding photographer! I hope to see them later for a family shoot!
Here are all the fantastic vendors and family members who helped for their big day:
– Wedding Coordinator/Planner – Wisegirl Weddings
– Florist – Jenn Bukovec (friend of the bride)
– Cake – Sherri Mousel (friend of the bride)
– Decorations – Soni and bride (sister/matron of honor)
– Caterer – BBQ Daddy
– Officiant – Jim Tino (father of the bride) & Scott Christenson (bride’s uncle)
– DJ/Band – Tim Jones with Latinobazaar Enterprises
– Bartender – Shake It Up Bartending
– Other – Ceremony Vocal Soloist – Lasadie